- Holds 14 ABS Cocktail Round Tables (24″, 30″, or 36″)
- Holds 14 Reveal Cocktail Round Tables (30″ or 36″)
- Holds 7 Reveal MAX Linenless Cocktail Round Tables (30″ or 36″)
The XpressPort® Cocktail Cart is the most economical and efficient storage and transportation cart for cocktail tables on the market. It’s designed to transport, protect, and store up to 14 cocktail tables with their associated tabletops, columns, and bases. The unique vertical layout can hold 30-inch or 36-inch diameter tops and a variety of column heights and base styles. The cart is designed to have a small footprint, which allows it to clear standard doorways and passenger elevators.
Benefits & Features
- Steel tubes and posts provide convenient storage for table bases
- Heavy duty welded steel sheet and tube construction provide long term durability
- Radius front design prevents damage to table edges
- Large hoop handle stabilizes the uprights and provides ergonomic grip for pushing and pulling
- Durable polyurethane wheels with precision ball bearing axles easily roll over carpet or hard flooring surfaces
- Includes two swivel casters with brakes and two rigid casters, each supporting 925 lbs. (419.6 kg) of load capacity
- Stores up to 30 columns, allowing a variety of heights on one cart
- Compact footprint (less than 10 sq. ft.) that clears standard doorways and passenger elevators
“di Domenico + Partners is proud to be associated with the newly expanded Javits Center. With furnishings manufactured by MityLite and others, the Javits Center retains its standing as a world class meeting place. The new facilities, furnishings, and environments will be a catalyst in reopening New York and the Javits Center post-pandemic”
Andrew Berger AIA, ASLA, Principal in Charge
Assembly & Care
Some assembly is required.
To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water or non-caustic cleaning agents to remove surface dirt and perspiration residue. Use a standard cleaner to disinfect but avoid ones that are abrasive as that can erode some powder-coated finishes.