Perfect for outdoor bars, resorts, and entertaining areas, the Azalea Barstool has a classic patio style reminiscent of black wrought iron furniture. Featuring a lattice design on the backrest and seat, it is lightweight and stackable.
Benefits & Features
- Frame: Pre-galvanized steel with a rust-resistant and UV-resistant powder coating
- Surface: Pre-galvanized steel with powder-coating
- Durability: Strong steel with polyester coating
- Back: Angled pitch contours the body for added comfort
- Legs: Rust-resistant steel with non-marring feet
- Storage: Stacks 6 high
- Capacity: Supports 300 lbs.
- Warranty: 1 year
Come rain or shine, this is built to resist damage from the elements.
Sturdy, hand-welded joints contribute to the strength and longevity of this piece.
Rest assured that this piece is built with a 100% recyclable aluminum frame.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water or non-caustic cleaning agents. Use a standard cleaner to disinfect but avoid abrasive solutions as they can erode the powder-coated finishes.