Whether by the pool or in a courtyard, the Birch Chaise Lounge with Arms invites your guests to sit back and relax in style. It is built with a weatherproof frame, synthetic wicker, and commercial outdoor cushions. The backrest easily adjusts to a variety of positions. Sturdy yet lightweight, it’s suitable for hotels, resorts, clubhouses, restaurants, bars, pools, aquatic centers, and other outdoor areas.
Intended for outdoor use. Water resistant. 100% Recyclable.
Benefits & Features
- Weatherproof synthetic wicker over a powder coated aluminum frame
- Durable outdoor cushions made of high resiliency foam
- Customizable with 6 wicker color options and 5 cushion fabric options
- Machine washable cushion slipcovers made of Sunbrella® performance outdoor fabric (hang to dry)
- Rust proof, heat resistant, and water resistant
- Made of 100% recyclable materials: ISO 14001 Certified
Come rain or shine, this is built to resist damage from the elements.
Sturdy, hand-welded joints contribute to the strength and longevity of this piece.
Rest assured that this piece is built with a 100% recyclable aluminum frame.
Assembly & Care
No assembly required.
Frame Cleaning: To clean, periodically wipe down the frames with a light solution of soap and water. Rinse with clean water, and dry thoroughly.
Fabric Cleaning: Sunbrella fabric can be hand washed with a solution of ¼ cup mild soap per gallon of lukewarm water. Using a sponge or soft bristle brush, lightly agitate the stain, then rinse thoroughly until all soap residue has been removed. Allow fabric to air dry.
Removable cushion covers may also be washed in a washing machine. First, close all zippers, then machine wash in cold water on a delicate cycle with normal amounts of mild laundry detergent. In cases of mold or mildew, add 1 cup of bleach to the wash cycle. Allow fabric to air dry.