PLEASE READ THIS DOCUMENT CAREFULLY! IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT DETAILS ABOUT YOUR MITYLITE ORDER!
Order Tracking: You can track the status at: https://mitylite.com/order-status
Delivery Options: Please let us know your needs prior to the time your order ships! If your order includes free freight, be aware the services listed below that require an additional charge are NOT included as part of the free freight.
You have several options when choosing how you would like your order to be delivered.
Loading Dock – Driver will back up to your dock and you can unload the product. (no additional charge)
- Liftgate – If you have no loading dock, or your dock is non-standard height – Carrier will use liftgate service to offload product to the ground at your receiving area and your staff will need to move the freight from there.
- Typical Liftgate service – Fees Vary (generally around $40)
- Volume Liftgate service is $410 (loads that take more than 12’ of the truck space)
- Liftgate service is NOT available for Contract or Rail Container. (if you need help offloading product, see option 3, 4 & 5)
- Inside Delivery – (additional charge) – Driver(s) will unload the product and bring it past the first threshold of your establishment. (usually the first doorway)
- White Glove Service – (additional charge) – Driver and team will unload all products and bring them inside to the location of your choice. If desired, White Glove Service can also include unpacking and installation of the product and removal of all dunnage.
- Lumper Service – (additional charge) – A crew will arrive to meet the truck and unload the product to the ground. Only available for Contract loads.
Delivery Restrictions: Please notify MityLite if you have any physical (height/length, access to loading dock) or delivery time restrictions. Customers may incur re-delivery charges for failure to notify MityLite of specific delivery needs prior to the time of delivery. Customers may incur storage fees if the scheduled delivery date is pushed out more than 10 days.
Freight Damage: You have 5 days from delivery to report any unseen freight damage.
Call Notifications: If you would like advance notification from the carrier, this service is free but must be requested.
Prepayments: If your order requires a prepayment (Either for custom orders or credit history) please be aware that the quoted LEAD TIME for your product(s) does not start until your prepayment is received.
Returns: A 20% restocking fee and return freight costs will be charged to the customer on orders returned for any reasons other than damaged goods or wrong items shipped. All products must be packaged securely and on pallets ready for pickup by the carrier.
Payments: Unless otherwise pre-arranged with MityLite – our payment terms are Net 30 days. If at any time, you receive a request to change the payment destination or receiver, please contact MityLite by phone immediately. Do not use email at that point.
Carts: Do you need carts to move and/or store the products you’ve purchased? If so, it’s not too late to add them to your order! If you ordered carts or plan to, make sure you understand the dimensions of the carts WITH the product loaded on them and whether they will fit in the areas you plan to use them. IE. in elevators, around and thru doorways and entryways.
NOTE: Some of these terms may not apply to GSA, Government, and Education accounts.