When a guardrail would interfere with the audience’s sight lines, MityLite Chairstops provide safety for people on stages and risers. Chairstops prevent performers from falling off a stage and chairs from sliding off a stage or head table. MityLite Chairstops are made of powder-coated steel and attach easily to the stage without the need for tools. Spring lock pins attach Chairstops to your stage in a snap. Chairstops are available in a variety of sizes to accommodate your staging requirements.
Benefits & Features
- Attach with quick-lock mounting brackets
- Prevents chairs or tables from slipping off stage
- Made of ASTM specified steel with a powder-coated finish
- Compatible with MityLite Z-Stage, Fold & Roll, and VersaRoll portable stage systems
- Important safety measure for choral and band risers, portable stages, head table risers, speaker platforms, and drum risers
Assembly & Care
Press down both Spring Lock Pins, insert into slot on edge of deck, and release Spring Lock Pins. Check the Chairstop to ensure it is secure.
Spot clean with soap and water as needed. If the finish becomes scratched, it can be fixed with touch-up paint.
Featured Blog Posts
November 23, 2021 - 4 min read
June 9, 2021 - 9 min read